Prevention and Public Awareness
This office provides harassment-prevention training and guidance both inside and outside the university. We can provide custom training tailored to the target participants, with variations in duration and content, etc.
- Examples of target participants
- Examples of topics
- For example
- Internal and External Training Record
Examples of target participants
- ● Undergraduates
- ● Graduate students (we can even provide training to individual laboratories)
- ● Faculty (faculty meetings, lecturers, assistant professors, etc.)
- ● Researchers
- ● Staff (management, regular staff, contractors, etc.)
- ● We also provide off-site training, and will travel to school-related sites
On request, we can arrange training lasting under two hours.
Examples of topics
- ● Fundamental knowledge for harassment prevention (compliance laws and harassment checks, etc.)
- ● Kyushu University's harassment prevention organizations
- ● Separate themes of sexual harassment and academic harassment, etc.
- ● How to take the lead in preventing harassment (for management and leaders)
- ● Self-defense
※Apart from lectures, we can provide a variety of learning formats, such as case studies, group discussions, and role playing.
- ● For orientations, we can provide approximately 10 minutes on the Office for Harassment Prevention and Counseling
- ● We would like to implement approximately 30 minutes of FD before or after a faculty meeting
- ● As part of career education for management, we would like to train on required SD for management operations
- ● In one class meeting, we would like to speak to students about harassment.
Feel free to consult us